Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

3 Beautiful Places To Visit In Bavaria, Germany

There are more than 3 beautiful places to visit in the south of Germany. I only have to mention 3 of all the places I have visited there. Of course I will write some more but I have to do it in different posts as it would be too long. Okay! Here they are.

1. Herrenchiemsee Palace, the Royal Palace of King Ludwig ll, the so called "Mad King"  who was found dead in the lake. 



The view from the Herrenchiemsee Palace. The garden viewing the fountain  directly showing Chiemsee. 



2. The small village of Toerwang in Samerberg. From the height of Toerwang, the beauty of Chiemsee can be seen. Awesome! 





3. Fraueninsel or Frauenchiemsee which means Island for the Women.


For more information, just click on the blue printed links which lead you to my Hubpages articles. They are all about my travel in those places. Thanks for reading.


Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful journey. Germany is such a lovely country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Rasma. Yes, it is. Thanks. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could travel in Germany soon through shipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could ilagan shy. Good luck for that. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete