Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 7 January 2017

About Thelma

Hi!

I know it is a bit late for writing About Me, but it's better to be late than never, isn't it?

I am Thelma aka thelme55. I am a Filipino Expat living in Germany most of the time. A 50+ years old me who loves to write and blogs about the things I knew, experienced and created. I am writing online since 2011 and my main writing site is Hubpages.

What things can you learn from reading my blogs? Well, I have many interests in life besides reading books.  You will know about....


  • My expat life in Germany
  • Travel places I have been to
  • My tropical garden in the Philippines 
  • Gardening tips, how to and more
  • Filipino and German cooking
  • Massages, massage treatments and how to massage
  • Paintings of my husband
  • My passion in baking cakes, cookies, popcakes and of course gingerbread houses
  • DIY of Gingerbread Houses 

These are only some of the things I have written online. You can check my blogs here and in many writing sites I am writing. I write for:

Hubpages - a content writing site where I started writing online with different various of topics from cooking to travel places.
Blogjob - where I write about my home country Philippines.
Blogspot - my cooking site.
Blogjob - everything about spa and health

Niume - the newest writing site where I joined. I have also various topics there. From recipes, lifestyle, animal, travels to photography and paintings.
PILYA- a PILYA BLOG MAGAZINE contributor. A Filipino German blog magazine originated in Bavaria, Germany.

Please feel free to comment and share my blogs to your social media sites. Thanks for having the time reading my blogs.

Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts 





4 comments:

  1. A nice write up. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rasma! Happy New Year 2017 to you, too. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Nice to learn a little bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy for your visit. Happy Mother's Day to you.

      Delete